See the Feature Sheet.
With a BASpay Retirement Management Program, you can:
- Efficiently and consistently prepare periodic batches of activity for audit and submittal in the format you specify for your plan(s)
- Efficiently and consistently manage eligibility (and optionally, vesting) for informing employees, reporting activity and changes, and making submittals
- Prepare and submit your employer match using your organization’s methods including factors such as hours actually worked, job or project worked, actual payrate, benefits, date of termination, match eligibility, etc.
- Prepare and submit periodic or as-requested demographics batches to notify plan administrators of changes or for discrimination testing
- Prepare and evaluate “what-if” scenarios with your actual population from actual historic data when considering or negotiating proposed plan changes
See our System Diagram.
This is a menu-driven “back-end” program that shows the operator the available batches in the payroll history databases available for assembly. Setup includes control of deduction and loan codes, miscellaneous fields, paths, and other setup for client-specific requirements. Batch assembly includes company, pay group, and date ranges for year and period. Optional client-specific logic may also be included in the preparation of batches and types of batches. Any audit report of an assembled batch may be sent to screen, printer, browse, or Excel. Once an assembled batch is audited and approved, the operator can prepare the output file for submittal. The assembly/audit/output process can be configured to efficiently provide multiple output files, if necessary.
Yes. See the Feature Sheet.
Optional processing is available to meet advanced needs including, but not limited to: detecting demographics changes, vesting, discrimination testing batches, and calculation of employer matches. Some organizations have variable pay rates or special requirements for eligibility and/or matching due to seasonal employment. Some organizations want or need to include or exclude certain earnings or to import externally calculated matching amounts. Optional processing is available to client specification to fulfill these requirements too.
See the Feature Sheet.
BAS programs are designed to be modified cost-effectively. When this happens, you would coordinate with us, define the new requirements, and update your capabilities. It’s highly likely that you can continue to prepare and audit your batches as before, but with updated logic and updated outputs. Our programs can “look back” in payroll history as far as you have good data.
What is the process to get this program, pre-configured for my situation?
We review each order and coordinate with the client representative(s) and plan representatives to be sure what we provide meets the client’s needs before we build and register the program for the situation. Our “Needs Analysis” and methods are designed to make this as smooth a process as possible.